Dear Ultimate U Clients,
We thank you for your patience as we temporarily transition our fitness and wellness services to the web in response to COVID-19. We’re showing our appreciation for your loyalty and support with a fantastic opportunity: the chance to win one of two big prizes: a one-year Ultimate U fitness membership–OR–one year of free personal training! (Woot! Woot!)
For the whole scoop, check out the video message from Ultimate U owners, Troy and Zoe, and more info below.
*One-Year Fitness Membership” and “One Year Free Training” raffle terms and restrictions:
Contest Period: March 1, 2020 through June 30, 2020.
To understand the terms and restrictions, please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the way different parties are identified in Ultimate U’s membership and training agreements:
- The person responsible for PAYMENT of a recurring Ultimate U fitness membership or personal training agreement is identified as “BUYER”.
- The person that utilizes the membership or service is identified as “CUSTOMER”.
- Sometimes the BUYER and the CUSTOMER are the same person and sometimes they aren’t.
- BUYERS (i.e. the person who pays) are eligible to participate in this raffle per the eligibility limitations below.
- BUYERS can gift their prize to a CUSTOMER per the eligibility limitations below.
- BUYERS with a primary membership earn (1) one raffle entry (no additional tickets for add-on memberships)per the eligibility limitations below.
- BUYERS with one or more training agreements earn (1) one raffle entry (no additional tickets for multiple agreements)per the eligibility limitations below.
- BUYERS with both a primary membership and training agreement(s) earn a maximum of (2) two tickets per the description the above per the eligibility limitations below.
The “BUYER” associated with an Ultimate U personal training or membership agreement is eligible for entry in the “Win One-Year of Free Personal Training” raffle if the following conditions are met:
1) The agreement(s) must have been in good standing (i.e. no past due payments) and “active” (i.e. payments were not temporarily suspended due to a “freeze”) on March 1, 2020 with one exception noted in item #2;
2) A Buyer who reactivates an agreement that was in existence on March 1, 2020 but was “inactive” (i.e. payments were temporarily suspended due to a “freeze”), will also be eligible if they reactivate the frozen agreement between March 29 – April 5, 2020 so long as the account is in good standing (i.e. no past due payments) and remains in good standing throughout the remainder of the Contest Period.
3) The billing on the agreement must be a minimum of $25.00 per month during the Contest Period.
4) New Ultimate U membership and personal training agreements started between March 28, 2020 and April 5, 2020 will deem the “BUYER” eligible for the prizes in this contest
5) Ultimate U employees and contractors are not eligible.
If Buyer and Customer are not the same person, the winning Buyer may, at his or her sole discretion, elect to transfer his or her prize to the Customer associated with one of Buyer’s Ultimate U agreements. Aside from this one exception, prize transfers are not allowed.
Prize descriptions and details:
1) “One-Year Fitness Membership” includes access to Ultimate U’s fitness center during operating business hours for a 365 day period which starts on the date of the raffle drawing and ends 365 days subsequent to the drawing. The prize value stated in promotional materials is based on the standard, non-discounted retail rate of an Ultimate U monthly membership. The free membership expires 365 days subsequent to the date of the prize drawing regardless of the winner’s use of the membership. The prize has no cash value. Winning Buyer may not transfer the “One-Year Fitness Membership” prize to a Customer under the age of 16. The winning “Buyer” may, at his or her sole discretion, elect to transfer his or her prize to the “Customer” associated with one of Buyer’s Ultimate U agreements. Aside from this one exception, prize transfers are not allowed.
2) “One Year of Free Personal Training” includes Winner’s choice of (2) two of the following session types per week: A) thirty-minute one-on-one training, B) 30-minute pairs training, C) 60-minute pairs training, D) 30-minute group training, or E) 60-minute group training. Sessions do not have to be all the same type (i.e. Winner can “mix and match” session types), but must be selected from Ultimate U’s available session type offerings at time of use. The total duration of the “One-Year of Free Personal Training” prize is (52) fifty-two consecutive week and includes a maximum total of (104) one-hundred-four personal training sessions. The “Free Training” period starts on the date of the raffle drawing and ends 365 days subsequent to the drawing. No more than (2) two sessions can be utilized per week. If less than (2) two sessions are utilized in any given week, the unused session will be lost (i.e. no carryover of unused sessions from week to week).The prize expires 365 days subsequent to the date of the prize drawing regardless of how many personal training sessions have been completed at that time. The “One-Year of Free Training” prize has no cash value. Winning Buyer may not transfer the Prize to a Customer under the age of 10. Winning Buyer may transfer the Prize to a Customer associated with an Ultimate U agreement for which Buyer is the financially responsible party so long as that agreement was active ((i.e. payments were not temporarily suspended due to a “freeze”) and had no past due payments during the Contest Period. Sessions are only able to be utilized by Winner or by the Customer to whom Winner transfers the Prize to according to the allowable transfer option described previously.
Prize Drawing: Drawing will be held the first week of July 2020 and streamed live on Facebook. Winners will be contacted via the contact information on file at Ultimate U. If we are unable to contact the Winner within 3 days subsequent to the drawing, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be drawn and notified.
Q: What if I already have a training agreement? If I win the personal training package, can I cancel my agreement and use the free training sessions instead?
A: Yep – you sure can! You can either do the free sessions in addition to the sessions included in your agreement, OR you can freeze your existing training agreement and do the free training instead.