Be a Part of a Great Team!
The “U” is Central Ohio’s recognized leader in the field of transformative wellness. Named in Columbus’ Top 10 Health Clubs by The Columbus Dispatch, we are a collection of passionate health, fitness and medical professionals with a common goal: optimize client happiness through good health.
Ultimate U Team Members come in a variety of shapes, sizes and fitness levels. We don’t promote fads, gimmicks, or any approach that compromises health or wellbeing. Instead, we empower change through sustainable, enjoyable baby steps.
Front Desk / Customer Relationship Specialist
You’re a motivator. A day brightener. driven by a pure enthusiasm for helping people succeed. You’d be perfect as the dynamic, helpful and caring Customer Relationship Specialist we need at Ultimate U Total Health.
Join our team to become a frontline builder of client relationships using the same sincere, no-gimmick approach our clients have come to love and trust. This position can be part- or full-time and has lots of potential for the right candidate.
THE CLIENT RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST ROLE – SOUND LIKE YOU?
Starting on a healthy path can feel daunting, but you know it’s worth it. That’s why you love encouraging others to keep going.
People say you have infectious energy. It’s an enthusiasm you show when you greet, direct and assist Ultimate U clients and guests. You enjoy delighting them with your ability to anticipate their needs.
As a Client Relationship Specialist, you’re organized, computer savvy and able to manage multiple administrative tasks at once. You stay upbeat and productive, even when the front desk gets busy. You know the importance of making a good first impression, and take pride in being the polished, professional, friendly “face” of Ultimate U.
Your Ultimate U colleagues know your role is critical to the success of the organization. They value your unique strengths, talents and experience. You take pride in being part of a team that respects, supports and encourages each other and our clients on the wellness path.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND TASKS
- Creates a warm, welcoming environment for clients, patients, and guests
- Delivers outstanding customer service through in-person, telephone and email communications
- Works with Ultimate U’s health, fitness and medical professionals to ensure the needs of each client are appropriately addressed in ways that exceed client expectations.
- Collaborates with Ultimate U team members and leadership to create, promote, implement, then track, measure and report on the success of client satisfaction and retention initiatives
- Properly checks clients, patients and guests into our wellness center
- Schedules consultations, personal training, massage and other wellness services
- Educates clients and guests on Ultimate U membership options, products, programs, and services
- Takes a “counselor” approach when assisting clients in the buying process, and finds it rewarding to match clients/prospects to the offerings that are the best fit for their needs.
- Utilizes all aspects of Ultimate U’s club management and internal communication software and uses programs to their full potential
- Maintains the organization and neatness of front desk, lobby and surrounding areas
- Ensures facility safety
- All other duties as assigned
YOU’RE A CANDIDATE IF YOU ARE (knowledge, skills and qualifications)
- 18 years or older
- A match for the strengths, skills and character described above
- Physically active, and healthy living is an important priority in your life
- A high school graduate or GED equivalent
- A punctual, reliable professional who thinks beyond their job description to maximize our positive impact and success
- A cooperative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- A highly skilled written and verbal communicator including the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and policy and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in English.
- Proficient in business math skills including the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as package totals, discounts and percentages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, Power Point and Google Docs
- Experienced with at least two prior years in sales, customer service or related roles
- Certified in CPR/AED or will complete certification within the first thirty days after hire
Part- or full-time available during the hours shown below with the choice of either opening (5:45 am) and/or closing (8:30 pm) on weekdays, and working some weekends.
ULTIMATE U TOTAL HEALTH FACILITY HOURS
Mon–Thurs: 5:45 am–8:30 pm | Fri: 5:45 am–7:30 pm
Sat 7:15 am-3:00 pm | Sun: 8:45 am-1:30 pm
$10.00 – $14.00 per hour with potential to earn additional incentive pay.*
*Compensation level commensurate with candidate’s strengths, skills and experience. We believe in rewarding good people for good work. We’re proud that our compensation plans are among the highest in the industry.
Great work environment, paid time off (for full-time status), free fitness membership, discounts on personal training and massage, fun team member events, professional development opportunities and more!!
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ultimate U Total Health values diversity. We’re committed to equal opportunity employment and providing a work environment free of all forms of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
To meet this goal, all associates and prospective associates are recruited, selected and trained based on personal capabilities, experience and qualifications without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, citizenship, marital status, disability, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status.